Time for a little Q & A...
How much does it cost to have A Flippin Good Time at my event?
- We want to make sure that the price that is given is for the package that fits all of your needs! Please complete the contact info above and send it our way and we will respond asap to answer your question!
What is included in the event packages?
- Unlimited flipbooks... we average 50 books per hour
- 2-3 super fun and helpful staff members
- Custom designed flipbook covers
- 2 hour set-up/1 hour break-down
- Table full of hilarious, novelty, or themed props (glasses, wigs, hats, mustaches, boas, etc...)
What do you need from the event venue in order to set up?
- We request an indoor 10 foot x 10 foot area, but can be slightly flexible depending on the layout of the venue. We also need one nearby standard wall outlet (20amps) and two 6 foot tables (we have black table linens, otherwise you can ask the venue to have them skirted to match the rest of the party.)
How does the Flipbook process work?
- A 10 x 10 mobile studio is set up at your event.
- A person or group of people stand in front of the camera with or without props.
- A 7 second video is recorded while your guests dance, play with props, hold up signs, blow kisses, or just be themselves.
- Once they review their performance and like it, we convert the 7 second video into 60 frames, print it, cut it, and bind it into a Flipbook on the spot!
- When your guests flip their Flipbooks, they'll see the short video they created and leave your event with a memento that they will want to share over and over again! It’s that simple. The whole process just takes minutes! Your guests will forever have a customized keepsake that will brighten their day for years to come!
Do you do outdoor events?
- Yes we do. However, we need covered protection from the sun, wind, and rain. Computers and printers have difficulty operating in temperatures over 95 degrees, so please keep this in mind. Please let us know if you would like us to be outdoors when you request a quote so we can plan accordingly to accommodate for different conditions.
How many people can fit in a Flipbook?
- As many people as you can fit into our display in under 7 seconds!
Do you travel to events outside of the Long Island area?
- Yes, absolutely! Contact us with your venue location and we will gladly give you a travel quote.
If a group of 4 people makes one Flipbook, can everyone get a copy?
- We will gladly print duplicate copies of Flipbooks IF there isn't a line of people waiting at the event. By doing so, we optimize our production, please your guests, and keep the party going.
How many Flipbooks can you make per hour?
- We average 50 Flipbooks per hour. This number all depends on the cooperation of the guests, the number of retakes, as well as the number of copies per Flipbook. Need more books created per hour? Just select the optional add-on of an additional staff member and cutting machine. This will increase our productivity and generate around 100 books per hour.
Do your packages include set-up and breakdown?
- Yes, all packages include 2 hours set-up and 1 hour of breakdown in addition to the numbers of operating hours you booked for the event. Should you require additional hours of either, they will be billed at $75.00 per hour requested.